100 Free Spins on the Cash Bandits 3 slot, Welcome package %400 up to $4,000 + 100 Free Spins on top casino games, cashb …
Energy Casino Bonuses Review: Loyalty Programs, Cashback, and More After successful registration at Energy casino, …
Loki Casino Bonuses Review The first deposit bonus should give gamblers the opportunity to explore all of the games and …
Join the Casino.com and get a superb 20 Spins No Deposit! Free spins and bonus wagering on selected Age of the Gods slot …
Join Red Dog Casino right now and get 25 Free Spins no Deposit on Cash Bandits 2 slot by Real Time Gaming. Use promo cod …
60 Free Spins, 450% Welcome Bonus for the first deposits, and daily free gifts are available to all new players at Slott …
Bonuses are one of the tricks that online gambling establishments use in their attempt to attract new players. Thanks to such special offers, many customers can get constant profit from their online gambling.
In order not to make our readers go and search for the freshest offers on their own, we decided to dedicate a special page to the most latest online casino bonuses that are available at the moment. We are an aggregator of bonus offers from dozens of popular and reliable gambling establishments. We ourselves find and assess such offers to figure out to what extent it would be interesting for our visitors. Only after that, we publish a detailed description of the best offers we find.
Why is this section so useful? It is very simple: new online casino bonuses appear daily, so it is next to impossible to keep track of all the offers on your own. Besides, we are partners of several gambling entities, which allows us to publish unique offers that cannot be found elsewhere.
Several types of casino bonuses are available for all the clients:
- Welcome bonuses. They can be obtained by the clients who have not undergone the sign-in procedure before and have made no deposits yet. Depending on the casino, such bonuses can be either free spins or small amounts of money credited on your bonus account.
- Deposit bonuses. They are offered to all players upon making a deposit. The larger is your deposit, the bigger the corresponding bonus will be. Such bonuses can be granted in various ways and according to various rules, even within the same gambling establishment.
- Non-deposit bonuses. Such online casino bonuses are considered to be the best ones for many gamblers. The reason is that to get bonus spins, clients are not required to credit their accounts.
- Free spins. These are casino bonuses that allow clients to make several more spins in a particular slot machine. Most often, such bonuses are given by the provider that signs advertizing agreements with certain gambling entities to promote particular slots.
- Cashback. Such a bonus is offered only by TOP online casinos since it makes highrollers lose large amounts of money and subsequently recover the percentage of their loss that will enable them to continue playing. Cashback is typically accrued at the end of each week. A client is not entitled to such a reward if over the given period the client won more than he lost.
Beware of online casino tricks!
Before starting to prey on bonuses, it is crucial to learn the terms of their assignment. No online casino would ever let its customers use such rewards with no limitations since it is an efficient way of attracting new clients.
That is why each bonus has a so-called wager. To put it simply, a wager is a coefficient to which the received bonus has to be multiplied. The final product is the amount of bets that the player has to make in order to withdraw his or her win.
Besides, there are also time limits. Each bonus is given for a certain period of time (normally 1-4 weeks). If the client fails to wage the bonus over this timeframe according to the wager rules, the bonus will expire.
Bonus amounts depend directly on the volume of the deposit. Most commonly, bonuses are equal to 100-200% of the deposit amount. Yet, it should be always borne in mind that the bigger the bonus is, the more difficult it will be to wage it back. For example, if you receive $200 on your bonus account, the wager will be about x30. That is, you will be to withdraw the win only after the total amount of bets made with bonus money will be equal to $6,000.
Besides, gambling entities also impose limits on the maximum amount to be withdrawn from the waged bonuses. That is, if the limit is $1,000 while you have won $4,000, you will be able to withdraw only $1,000, even in case of submitting several withdrawal requests. Unfortunately, some clients are not aware of such a rule, which leads to unpleasant situations when customers file complaints against gambling establishments, though they could simply study the existing rules that they accepted before taking part in the casino’s bonus offer.
Another crucial aspect is the terms of depositing funds. For standard welcome bonuses it is enough to just credit your account with the necessary amount, and the deposit will be credited immediately, but there are also more specific cases. For instance, sometimes the funds will be credited to your bonus account only if you make a deposit on a particular day or even within a particular period of time during the day.
Hence, before making any deposit that serves for taking part in a special offer, it is recommended to read the terms of the offer very carefully. All special offers are unique, even if they are organized by the same casino.