General Information on Microgaming
By the moment, there are 615 games by this provider. Each year, a couple of dozen new slots and other games are issued. Most products of the company are multilingual (over 50 languages are supported) and accept multiple currencies (27 most popular currencies of the world). Around the world, there are more than 700 online casinos which use Microgaming products.
Betting real money when you play a Microgaming slot can be a very lucrative endeavour, while this is the only online gambling provider mentioned in the Guinness Book of World Records. The underlying achievement was winning a jackpot of 17.8 million euros in 2015; the event took place on the Mega Moolah slot provided by the developer under discussion.
The total amount of jackpots won in all games of the developer across all casinos with slots by Microgaming continues to grow from year to year. As of 2018, it was almost 2 billion euros.
In 2010, the company introduced its proprietary platform designed for online casino and software development, Quickfire. Thanks to this fact, the developer’s games run faster now, while rare compatibility issues do not appear any more. Additionally, complete gambling websites were produced based on the platform over recent years.
By the beginning of 2012, the provider rolled out its first 3D slots. Since 2017, only games with 3D graphics are developed and supplied.
With slots by Microgaming, you don’t have to worry about such issues as data leakage or unfair software. Each and every product provided by the company uses a fair play policy and guarantees non-disclosure of a gambler’s personal information. Noticeably, Microgaming was among the founders of a major gambling industry regulator, eCOGRA.
Also, the chain bearing the same name includes a company which offers 30 poker rooms and is considered to be a successful global poker-room operator.
The developer is headquartered on Isle of Man. This is an independent country within the United Kingdom. A large five-storey building, the office, along with the workspace, also hosts a gym, a medical room, a library, a rooftop garden and a corporate cafe.
Here is a list of the developer’s major advantages:
- high return to player value – 96 % to 98 %;
- Both classic (roulettes, 2D games, poker) and modern (with a live dealer, 3D games) products are available;
- a variety of prestigious awards won in the gambling industry, which include the Best Digital Product title over the period of 2014 to 2016 as well as the 2016 prize awarded for the widest selection of games;
- big prizes on slots with a progressive jackpot caused by high popularity of products by the provider, which makes the jackpots grow significantly over time;
- multiple gambling studios with a live dealer;
- all games feature high quality, including live, table and slot ones;
- all popular games by the developer run seamlessly on mobile devices as well;
- an unconventional, sleek game design;
- a wide selection, which includes many renowned brands.
Games by the Microgaming Provider
Most games by this developer offer multipliers typically ranging from one to five. However, risk rounds where you could take a chance to double your win are unavailable. There is a system of wild symbols and free spins in each slot. The slots offer no bonus rounds. As mentioned above, some slots out there have a progressive jackpot. Also, every Microgaming’s slot has a demo mode allowing you to play without the need to bet real money.
The provider prefers creating both games based on common themes (soap bubbles, rugby, animals) and branded ones (Game of Thrones, Lara Croft, Terminator).
Today, every slot or any other product by Microgaming is perfectly adapted to using on a mobile device.
Any online casino with the Microgaming provider is able to connect multiple platforms supported by this software developer.
- Quickfire – a proprietary product, which facilitates the integration and interaction between games and a casino; it is easy to configure and supports both PCs and mobile devices;
- Mobile platform – a downloadable product provided in the form of software/applications designed for mobile devices;
- Flash – all games developed based on the Flash technology; they can be run either on PCs or on smartphones;
- PC platform – allows a user to install some games on their PC;
- Multi-player – includes the support of Quickfire and Flash as well as downloadable PC clients.
Here is how the interface of Lara Croft Temples And Tombs (a new yet already very popular slot) looks like:
This is an intuitive interface with text marks in proper locations. Even the number of possible combinations is displayed.
The most popular games by Microgaming are: Terminator 2, Mega Moolah, Avalon, Immortal Romance, Game of Thrones, Playboy, Jurassic World.
All gambling websites, even not very popular ones, have some slots by this provider. Players like this company, while casino owners collaborate with it conveniently and successfully.